Community Activity Center Capital Campaign
Help Us Equip our New Activity Center
The Community Activity Council of Orchard Park, Inc., was formed by a cross-section of groups representing every generation in the community. This 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization’s goal is to raise funds to purchase the necessary equipment for recreational and athletic activities for our youth, seniors and everyone in between.
Your donation will improve lives!
How can you support this important community project?
- Make a financial pledge to support our New Center.
- Make your pledge over a five-year period to maximize your donation.
- Sponsor a room or section of the building.
- Promote the project in our community.
- Join a campaign Steering Committee.
- Contact John Kearns & Associates:
Naming Opportunities – a great way to show community support.
You can sponsor or name an area of the building. A plaque or other prominent recognition with the donor’s name will be posted near the room or area dedicated.
- Community Center
- Lobby/Reception Area – RESERVED
- Two Full-Size Gymnasiums
- Interior Kids Gym
- Multi-Purpose Dance Studio
- Flexible Classrooms (4) – RESERVED
- Conference Room
- Game Room
- Fitness Room
- Exterior Kids Gym
- Senior Center
- Senior Wellness-Screening Rooms (2)
- Senior Library Room
- Senior Multi-Purpose Rooms
- Classrooms (3)
- Senior Catering-Kitchen Area
- Senior Arts & Crafts Room
- Senior Billiards Room
- Senior Café
- Recreation Office – RESERVED